Disclaimer and terms of service
By accessing this website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- All care and diligence has been used in extracting, analysing and compiling this information. However, Associations NZ Limited gives no warranty that the information provided is without error.
- users of the website will be responsible for ascertaining whether the speakers, venues and event managers that are profiled are suited to their requirements
- Associations NZ Limited does not guarantee the service of any of these speakers, venues and event managers that are profiled, and does not accept liability for any damages, liabilities or otherwise that dealing with these operators may incur
- For convenience and information purposes only, this website provides links to other websites. Associations NZ Limited is not responsible for the contents of the linked websites, and we have no control over availability of the linked pages. These other sites may contain information that is the copyright of third parties and subject to restrictions on reuse.
- it is not responsible for, nor does it make any warranties or representations, either express or implied, in relation to the website about (but not limited to) conditions of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, usability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights; or about completeness, accuracy, quality or uninterrupted performance of the website
- Associations NZ Limited excludes any liability in relation to use of the website, and will not pay for anything whatsoever caused by or resulting from its use. This exclusion applies whatever is being claimed for and however liability arises or might arise were it not for this clause.
- Associations NZ Limited is a New Zealand company. Whether the website is being used from inside or outside of New Zealand, any action arising is under the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.