Privacy and security
Associations NZ Limited, in the course of its business, collects and stores personal information. This information is maintained in accordance with the Privacy Act, remains private to Associations NZ Limited and is in no way shared with any third party.
Associations NZ Limited endeavours to manage its systems with the highest of security.
Associations NZ Limited will:
- not give away, sell, lease or rent your details unless for some reason we are required to by law
- take all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to the website
- keep all personal data stored in our system secure as possible
- only use your contact information for the purpose that is was provided for
Associations NZ Limited cannot:
- be held responsible for the practices of others you may make contact with through our website
- be held responsible for the practices of others when linking to their websites.